August 16, 2007

Bring it On!

It is that time again. Tomorrow, I head off for my third year of college. It's unreal that I'm halfway through (crossing fingers)! It feels like "First Thursday" was just yesterday. Not so - that was over 2 years ago. I'm barely friends with the people I spent that crazy evening with.

I expect this year to bring about just as many crazy changes to my life. I expect to meet plenty of new and exciting people and further discover the friendships I already have. It is going to be a great year! I've learned so much this summer and I am excited to bring all my new tricks to the table. It's gon be good - so good.

As most of you know, I am a singer. I listen to a LOT of music. I listen to a lot of different music. Lately, I've been getting insanely eclectic.

Roisin Murphy - If you're a Grey's Anatomy watcher, you've probably heard her song "Ruby Blue," which was featured on the first Grey's soundtrack. I finally bought her CD, also called Ruby Blue, this week. It's brilliant. She's like a harder hitting Imogen Heap. I dig her - hard.

Mark Ronson - He's a producer that I am really digging. He co-wrote a lot of Nikka Costa's major-label debut. If you remember "Like a Feather," you've got a good grasp of his style. Recently he helped kickstart the careers of Amy Winehouse and Lily Allen. Those crazy brits are making the best music in the world right now.

Finally, I come to my guiltiest pleasure.

Ladies and Gentlemen, TILA TEQUILA!!!

I know. I know. She's a trash ass myspace ho. It's true. If you doubt it go check - (www.myspace.com/TilaTequila).

This bitch is crazy. Not quite Paula "Happy/Sad Face" Abdul crazy, but she "will fuck you up". Go listen to "I Love U" or "Fuck Ya Man" and you will instantly know what I mean. Lady is a crazy ass tramp...and I kinda love it.

Oh shit...I have to pack!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Consider yourself officially tagged for a meme. See my blog entry Me, Me, Me, Meme-ee for instructions.