May 29, 2007

Just lucky I guess...

I love this summer. I really love this summer.

A rundown of the reasons:

- An amazing company of performers to work with.

- Two of the best stage managers/friends anyone could ask for.

- An amazing new friend that I love spending time with.

- Not living on a dry campus!

- Sweeney Todd with a full orchestra. I don't think I need to say any more.

Of course some things aren't quite as wonderful as I originally thought they would be, such as the roommate situation. It is going the way of all roommate situations for me which is a little sad. I'm over it though. He makes his own choices and I live my life!

I miss home a little bit, but I know now that I would be miserable were I back there now. I'm more than content right now. I'm taking each day as happy and I'm not worrying about a thing.

No comments: