May 16, 2007

Loving it. Loving it. Loving it.

So I'm on lunch break from the second day of Light Opera Oklahoma (LOOK) rehearsal. So far we've gone through all the music for Music Man and Sweeney Todd, and most of Trial by Jury. I think we're saving Naughty Marietta for a bit later.

So Stevie, or Stephen Sondheim as some of you might call him, is a bit of a bitch. I think he hates singers so he gives them lines that are near-impossible to sing. Good thing us LOOK kids are so fierce. We're kicking this score in the butt.

I love this company so much already. All the college kids are awesome. I love the adult professionals in the cast. I love my roommate. He's the best one I've ever had. EVER. If you know me, you know I have awful luck with roommates. I really lucked out this time. He's perfect.

I'm so happy right now. Oh yes yes yes I am.

Naptime! Laters!

No comments: